Whole-wheat Banana and Walnut Cake Recipe:
No wonder refined flour food are delicious in taste but are really bad for our health. Today I have made whole-wheat banana and walnut cake is not only healthy but also delicious. Baking is not difficult if your measurement is accurate. This is a very easy recipe which you can make any time with few ingredients.
- Whole-wheat flour- 2cups
- Sugar(Powdered)- ½ cup [Because banana itself is sweet in taste]
- Banana- 2
- Butter- ½ cup (Melted)
- Vegetable Oil- ½ cup
- Baking Powder- 1tsp
- Baking Soda- ½ tsp
- Cinnamon Powder- ¼ tsp
- Salt- a pinch
- Milk- ½ cup
- Walnut- ½ cup chopped
- Egg- 2
- Sieve flour, salt, cinnamon powder, baking powder and baking soda together. Repeat this step 3-4 times because this is a very important step in baking. Your baking agent should mix well with the flour so it’s evenly distributed. This step helps to make your cake spongy and soft.
- In a mixer jar, take the ripe bananas and milk and blend it. Take this out in a separate bowl.
- In the mixer jar add sieved flour, melted butter, oil, eggs, mashed banana and powdered sugar. Blend until combine and smooth. Using mixer jar will help save your time.
- Once your batter become smooth, add the chopped walnut. Keep some walnut for topping your batter.
- Grease your baking dish with oil and then pour the batter.
- Pre-heat your oven at 180 deg Celsius.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Check with toothpick or knife. If it comes out clean, then your cake is ready.
Do let us know how your cake came out and also don’t forget to share the recipes with your friends and family. <3