Sheer Khurma is a very famous dessert and it is specially prepared during Eid-Ul-Fitr and also during the holy month of Ramadan. It consists of dry fruits and sevai.It makes a great dessert for Iftaar menu. You can add your choice of dry fruits to prepare this. This is a very easy recipe and there are many ways to prepare Sheer Khurma. Here is my version of Sheer Khurma:
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Milk- 1 Litre
- Roasted Sevai- 50-75 gms
- Amul Mithaimate- 1/2 cup (Deepends upon your taste)
- Saffron- 4-5 Strands
- Dry Fruits: Raisins, Almonds, Cashew Nut, Dates (For Garnishing)
- Boil milk in low flame for 30 minutes.
- Add saffron strands and let it boil.
- Now add roasted sevai and cook in low flame for another 10 minutes. Keep stirring in between.
- Add AMUL MITHAI MATE to it and then add chopped dry fruits and stir it for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with dry fruits and saffron.
You can serve it warm or chilled as per your likes. Enjoy cooking! 🙂