Sabudana vada or sago vada is a famous dish from Maharashtra and is very easy to make. Many people make this dish during fasting days. It is crunchy from the outside and soft from within. Here is my recipe for the Sabudana Vada.
- Sabudana- 1 Cup Soaked overnight
Boiled Potato- 1
Onion- 1 (Chopped)
Cumin Seeds- 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder- 1tsp
Red chilli Powder-1 tsp
Salt- As per Taste
Green Chilli and Coriander- Chopped
Oil- For Frying
Step 1: Wash and soak the sabudana for 7-8 hours
Step 2: Put all the ingredients together except oil.
Step 3: Mix the ingredients properly.
Step 4: Make round flat balls and keep it aside.
Step 5: Heat oil in the frying pan and fry the sabudana balls till it becomes golden brown.
Step 6: Sabudana Vada is ready to be served.
- Wash and soak sabudana in water for 7-8 hours.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except the oil and fold it well.
- Make flat ball with the help of your palm and set aside.
- In a wok heat oil and deep fry the sabudana balls till it becomes golden brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
Enjoy your yummy snack. 🙂