Peanut Butter Cookies
These peanut butter cookies will soon become your family’s favorite. These are not only easy to prepare but droolworthy too. You can even teach your little kids to bake these under your guidance.
- Flour- 1 1/2 cup
- Peanut Butter- 1/2 cup
- Melted Butter- 1/2 cup
- Powdered Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Salt- 1/2 tsp
- Egg- 1 (Optional)
- Baking Powder- 1 tsp
- Baking Soda- 1/2 tsp
- In a mixer jar, take butter and powdered sugar. Mix it well till it becomes creamy.
- Now add peanut butter to the creamy mixture along with 1 egg and blend it well.
- In a separate bowl, sieve flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together.
- Stir the flour in the butter mixture and make a dough. Keep the dough in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and put them in the greased microwave tray.
- Preheat the oven at 180 deg cel and bake the cookies for 10 minutes. Allow it to cool and then share with your family 🙂
Article Tags:Cookies · How to make Peanut Butter Cookies · Peanut Butter Cookies · Recipes from Peanut Butter