Cooking time: 15-20 mints
For Pizza Sauce:
Tomato- 1 (sliced)
Onion- 1 (sliced)
Dried red chillies- 4-5 (soaked in vinegar for 3-4 hours)
Tomato Sauce -1tbsp
Salt and Pepper
-In a frying pan heat little oil and then add garlic cloves and red chillies.
-Add sliced onion and tomato to it and saute for 3-4 minutes.
-Now add tomato sauce,salt,pepper and sugar to it.
-Turn off the flame and let it cool.
-Now blend it in a blender.
– Take pizza base and apply the pizza sauce on it.
– Grate mozzarella cheese on top of it.
– Put diced vegetables and then again grate cheese on it.
– Sprinkle Oregano in it.
– Preheat the oven at 180 deg.
– Bake the pizza at 180 deg for 10 mints.
– Your mini pizza is now ready to go to your tummy.