Dragon chicken is easy and delicious Indo-Chinese dish. It can be prepared effortlessly and goes well with chinese fried rice. The fried cashews and dry red chillies gives it a great aroma. My brother taught me to make this delicious dish.
- Preparation Time- 10 mints
- Marination Time- 30 Mints
- Cooking Time- 25 mints
- Boneless Chicken(Cut into thin strips)- 250gms
- Red Chilli Paste- 2 Tbsp
- Soy Sauce- 1Tbsp
- Egg- 1
- Cornflour- 1/4th Cup
- All Purpose Flour- 1/2 Cup
- Ginger-Garlic Paste- 1Tbsp
- Salt and Pepper- Acc To Taste
- Oil- For Frying
- Cashew- 4-5 Tbsp chopped
- Dry Red Chillies- 6-7 Cut into halves
- Onion- 2 diced
- Capsicum- 1 diced
- Green Chilli- 2 chopped
- Red Chilli Paste- 1Tbsp
- Soy Sauce- 1 Tbsp
- Tomato Sauce- 1/4th Cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 1/2 Tbsp
- Cashew- 1Tbsp Chopped and shallow fried
- Dry Red Chilli- 2 Slightly sauted
- Spring Onions
- Add chicken and all the marination ingredients in a bowl. Mix it well and set aside for half an hour.
- Heat some oil for frying. When the oil is hot fry the chicken till it becomes crispy and golden brown. Drain the excess oil and keep aside.
- In another pan heat oil and add dry red chillies and cashew nuts. Fry till the cashew becomes golden brown.
- Add the onion and capsicum to it. Saute for 2 mints and then add the ginger garlic paste, soy sauce, tomato ketchup, red chilli paste, salt and pepper.
- Add the fried chicken to it and little water. Cook it for a couple of minutes till it becomes little dry.
- Garnish it with spring onion, fried cashew and red chillies and serve hot.